A new book has just been published about Social Networking for Language Education.
These are the contents:
1. An Ecological Analysis of Social Networking Site-Mediated Identity Development; Jonathon Reinhardt And Hsin-I Chen
2. Architecture Students’ Appropriation of Avatars – Relationships Between Avatar Identity and L2 Verbal Participation and Interaction; Ciara Wigham and Thierry Chanier
3. Online Reading Groups and Network Dynamics; Chris Lima and Marie-Noëlle Lamy
4. Bridging Design and Language Interaction and Reuse in Livemocha’s Culture Space; Katerina Zourou, Mathieu Loiseau
5. Profiles in Online Communities; Richard Harrison
6. It’s Not Just the Tool; Carolin Fuchs and Bill Snyder
7. A Study of the Use of Social Network Sites for Language Learning by University ESL Students; Liu, M., Evans, M., Horwitz, E. K., Lee, S., Mccrory, M., Park, J.-B., and Parrish, C.
8. On-Line and Off-Site; Meei-Ling Liaw And Kathryn English
9. Formative Assessment within Social Network Sites for Language Learning; Paul Gruba and Cameron Clark
10. Social Media-Based Language Learning; Marie-Noëlle Lamy and François Mangenot